Now Floats– A leading SEO Services Company based in Bangalore, India. We provide end to end services in Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing to achieve our clients, first page ranking on Google, Yahoo and MSN.
More than 82% of Internet users rely on search engines as their preferred method for locating websites. That’s how SEO – Search Engine Optimization, SEM and Internet marketing solutions brings you following advantages:
Improve your Competitive Edge (By having first page search engines ranking)
Expand Customer Base and target Audience ( Let your clients find you on google)
Boost sales / Increase your return on investment (Using SEM Solutions)
Save time and money (Using low cost Internet Marketing)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process that helps to improve the visibility of a website and grab maximum quantity of E-traffic in search engine listings. NowFloats have a great team of professionals to research, plan and execute the best solutions in SEO & SEM Services segment for your website optimization on Google and other search engines. Our proven SEO / SEM strategies will help you in promoting your site and get higher page ranking by maximizing the visibility across the search engines thereby more traffic to the site. We provide complete web promotion services globally, that includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), SEO consulting services, market research, as well as advertising campaigns. We execute our SEO services to provide guaranteed top rankings to your website in major search engines and increase traffic to your website, thereby helping you to promote your business globally. We perform following to bring you the best ranking on various search engines.
Website Type (static / dynamic)
Keywords Listing & Analysis
Keywords / Phrases Finalization (Based on Priority)
Meta Tags Creation
Header Creation (H, H1, H2)
Placing priority keywords in contents
Keywords Density Check
SiteMap Creation (XML SiteMap)
As an expert SEO Services Company, we have provided search engine optimization, search engine marketing, internet marketing services, pay per click campaigns, link building, submissions and social book marking to our clients in Bangalore. We also handle SEO outsourcing from other IT web design and SEO firms.
Search Engine Optimisation Specialists
Search engine optimisation is a valuable tool companies use to bring traffic to their website, bringing more potential clients and customers. And the more traffic to your website means greater exposure of your brand.
Search engine optimisation should form the foundation of any long-term digital marketing campaign. Now Floats search engine optimisation services ensure your website will have the best chance of ranking highly on well-known search engines, resulting in more website traffic and more conversions
SEO Marketing Profits
We are a web design, lead generation and SEO company from Melbourne, Australia.
Our primary focus is to make your phone ring, not just rank your website!
At SEO Marketing Profits, our proven marketing strategies will turn visitors into leads, leads into clients, and clients into advocates of your brand.
Grow your business! Get found! Achieve real results you can rely on.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) definition
Search engine optimization (SEO) involves achieving the highest position or ranking practical in the natural or organic listings as the main body of the search engine results pages (SERPS) across a range of specific combination of keywords (or key phrases) entered by search engine users.
As well as listing pages which the search engine determines as relevant for the search performed based on the text it contains and other factors such as links to the page, the SERPs also contain other tools which searchers may find useful. Google terms these tools part of a strategy known as Universal or blended search.
The Natural or organic listings are the pages listing results from a search engine query which are displayed in a sequence according to relevance of match between the keyword phrase typed into a search engine and a web page according to a ranking algorithm used by the search engine.
The advantages of SEO for marketing
The main benefits of SEO are:
1. Highly targeted. Visitors are searching for particular products or services so will often have a high intent to purchase â€“ they are qualified visitors.
2. Potentially low cost visitors. There are no media costs for ad display or click through. Costs arise solely from the optimization process where agencies are paid to improve positions in the search results.
3. Dynamic. The search engine robots will crawl the home page of popular sites daily, so new content is included relatively quickly for the most popular pages of a site (less so for deep links).
Disadvantages of SEO
Despite the targeted reach and low cost of SEO, it is not straightforward as these disadvantages indicate:
1. Lack of predictability. Compared with other media SEO is very unreliable in terms of the return on investment it is difficult to predict results for a given investment.
2. Time for results to be implemented. The results from SEO may take months to be achieved, especially for new sites.
3. Complexity and dynamic nature. The search engines take hundreds of factors into account, yet the relative weightings are not published, so there is not a direct correlation between marketing action and results "it is more of an art than a science". Furthermore the ranking factors change through time.
4. Ongoing investment. Investment needed to continue to develop new content and generate new links.
5. Poor for developing awareness in comparison with other media channels. Searchers already have to be familiar with a brand or service to find it. However, it offers the opportunity for less well-known brands to â€˜punch above their weight' and to develop awareness following click through.
Remember also, that search engine marketing is only one online digital communications tool. For established brands, we commonly see from web analytics that more than half of site visitors arrive at a site, not through search engines, but directly through typing in the web address or following a bookmark (web analytic tools label these as no referrer'). The volume of direct visitors shows the power of branding, PR and offline communications in driving visitor traffic.